The Startup Coach has been busy this past week interviewing 4 startups for the CPA Ontario Podcast. We are recoding in the same studio as Paw Patrol, you never know who you will run into.
Our series of noon time startup sessions with CPA Ontario Continued with The Seven Deadly Sins of eCommerce with Ryan Petrimoulx, and Startup Valuations with Alex Morsink.
Join us on Tuesday at noon for The Canadian Financing Landscape with CEO of Pycap Venture Partners Stuart Browne and understand all your startup funding options
Will Greenblatt (The best Pitch Coach in the City) will be back from being on stage in ‘Yaga,’ a new Kat Sandler play at Tarragon (click image to read review). He'll be giving advice, feedback on pitches and warming the crowd up in his unique style
Oct 29 - meet with 3 different experts helping you with your Marketing, Sales, and PR in one evening and start selling more!
Hear me talk about my business partner Emily O'Brien of Cons and Kernels A raw look at entrepreneurship, hustle, substance abuse, prison, partnership, with love. Stories I have never told anyone.
More Upcoming Events
- Oct 29 - Canadian Financing Landscape
- Oct 29 - Marketing, Sales, & PR Workshop
- Nov 5 - Pitching to Investors
- Nov 5 - Social Media Workshop
- Nov 9 - Conversion Rate Optimization
- Nov 12 - How to Make Your First Big Sale
- Nov 12 - SEO Crash Course
- Nov 13 - Startup Drinks Open Pitch Open Bar
- Nov 19 - Idea Validation Workshop