Looking ahead at 2022, Daniel Francavilla partner and strategist at King Street Media and fractional CMO, joins the Startup Coach in a forward looking discussion on the Role of Content Marketing and Branding in 2022 and what startups should be looking at to build their brand and audience in 2022.
- Shift to a rise in e-commerce brands vs physical stores and what does that mean for local businesses?
- When do you need marketing leadership in your startup/business?
- What role does authenticity play in marketing today?
- When people hear content marketing they think “Spamming my audience with content” why is the wrong way to think about it?
- What are the most common mistakes you see in startups when it comes to branding and content marketing?
- What role does content marketing and branding play in 2022 for startups?
- What does the data show when it comes to content marketing, and how are people consuming content today?
- With the rise of eco-awareness does every brand have to be an eco brand?
- What channels can we expect to grow in 2022?
Find out more at:
Register for Startup and Entrepreneur Events here
Join us for Startup Pitch Battle